#1 BEST SELLER Egg-Roll Hands-Free Automatic Electric Vertical Nonstick Easy Quick Egg Cooker |50%OFF TODAY
ONLY HALF PRICE TODAY
2.Prepare eggs, omelets, frittatas and more in just 2 easy steps.
3.Unique, patented design cooks healthy and delicious eggs without the use of pots or pans.
4.Easy to use and clean with a durable non-stick cooking chamber.
5.Each unit comes with a cleaning brush, 5 wooden skewers, food packaging accessory and a user manual with 25 recipes.
1. Place the Egg roll machine on a flat heat-resistant surface and plug the appliance into an electrical wall outlet. The red power light will turn on, indicating that the appliance is on and operational.
2. Allow the appliance to heat until the green light turns on, indicating the device is ready to be used.
3. Once the green light turns on and the appliance is ready to use, hold the unit horizontally and pour in vegetable oil into the cooking chamber.
4. Crack open no more than 1 to 2 large eggs directly into the cooking chamber.
For fully cooked eggs, cook for approximately 7-8 minutes at which time the food should rise upward, otherwise you may pour out the eggs.
5. For softer eggs, pour out eggs from cooking chamber after cooking for about 5-6 minutes.
【Reliable After Sale Service】: 90-Day Money Back Guarantee 1 Year Replacement and Ready to respond within 2 hours.
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.